Thursday 21 February 2019

PROJECT P.E I

BREAKFAST:
- Milk with cereals

HALF MORNING:
- Loin sandwich

LUNCH:
- Spaghetti, turkey and apple.

DINNER:
hake and soup

THINGS THAT I CAN CHANGE:
At breakfast, I could have added a piece of fruit. At half morning, I could have eaten a tangerine instead of cookies. At lunch, I could have eaten more protein and vegetable instead of spaghetti and instead of the turkey in sauce make it grilled. And at dinner, dine the hake grilled instead of breaded and accompanied by a salad and for dessert a piece of fruit.


1 comment:

  1. Very good Marta!

    Your job is very good, but I think that you can explain better your diet, for example, explaining the preparation of each food (turkey with sauce, breaded hake, ...),since later you talk about it.

    ReplyDelete